My Books

Weaver's Route by Melynda Caston. $2.99 from Smashwords.com
After a series of bad marriage arrangements, Samantha Devanger heads into the world with a letter to study the Great Weave of the Universe, only to cross paths with the mysterious and powerful Elder Lycenean. Her world, her beliefs, are shattered when an ancient prophecy names her as the savior of their world.


Here are links to my other books

ttp://www.amazon.com/Second-Draft-Volume-Melynda-Caston/dp/1480250430/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1384991005&sr=8-3&keywords=second+draft

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161148295182?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The dream realm

I dreamt last night first of a urgent drive. I was following another car to a house of someone who needed help. I was following my partner is a fast pursuit through winding streets. It felt like we are going the wrong way as we moved off the highway to the city streets. I felt unsure this is the right path, that I took a wrong turn or didn't turn at the right time and I lost my partner.
When I tried to reengage and caught up I was suddenly in an airport and trying to get to my flight and keep my group together.
First I was blocked at a crossing that was holding a family event. When I could pass I'd separated from my partner and couldn't find my oldest son. I continued on towards the gate, while calling my son and listening to messages he'd left that were hard to hear.
As I walked I saw my youngest son and gathered him to me as I continued. Soon I saw my youngest daughter and to my surprise my oldest daughter came into view and behind them was my partner.
Although we were all going to different places for a moment we were together and together we took each other to their planes. First the younger kids then my older son and my older daughter, then my partner and I wished each other good journey and to see each soon.
I love dreams, they are a window into our minds. (to quote some)
I like to write about dreams, both my own and the dreams of my characters. The dream world and the idea of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment